Friday 29 July 2011

CHAPTER 84

assalamualaikum

m2m-pretty boy 

i lie awake at night
see things in black and white
i only got you inside my mind
you know you have made me blind

i lie awake and pray
that you will look my way
i have all this longing in my heart
i knew it right from the start

oh my pretty prttey boy
i love you
like i never ever loved no one before you
pretty pretty boy you're mine
just tell me you love me too
oh my pretty pretty boy i need you
oh my pretty pretty boy i do
let me inside 
make me stay 
right beside you

i used to write your name
i'll put it in a frame
and sometimes i think i hear you call
right from my bedroom wall

you stay a little while
and touch me with your smile
and what can i say to make you mine
to reach out for you in time

No comments:

Post a Comment