Monday 11 July 2011

CHAPTER 62

assalamualaikum

maybe this is the last post for this week,
when i came back from school just now, someone text me

i don't know her/him
the way she/he text me, make me felt uneasy
she/he says:

DON'T EVER GIVE UP IF YOU STILL WANT TO TRY,
DON'T EVER WIPE YOU TEARS IF YOU STILL WANT TO CRY,
DON'T EVER SETTLE FOR AN ANSWER IF YOU STILL WANT TO KNOW,
DON'T EVER SAY YOU DON'T LOVE HIM IF STILL CAN'T LET HIM GO.
it's the same text that give to my sister,
what does she/he mean,
did she/he try to tell me that don't ever lie to my self ??
but how does she/he know about my feelings and what has happend to me?
does she/he know the boy that i always wrote at my blog??
but how she/he know about it??
only my best friends know what has happen to me
but the way she/he text me like she/he don't want me to give up,
she/he want me to always try and try and never give up
did i know she/he??

No comments:

Post a Comment